Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12/26/2013

Acne Rue Mohair Sweater and Anine Bing Bohemian Linen Skirt

stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym
Top : Acne // Skirt : Anine Bing // Shoes : Sandro //

For Christmas the main thing that I wanted was a new sweater from Acne. I chose their Rue mohair sweater in 'Dove White'. It is similar to their Wham sweater in grey melange, which I got last Christmas but I love their sweaters so much that I don't mind. They are the epitome of cozy and I love the way they are cut. The only downside is that moths find them just as appealing and if you forget to put them in a storage bag (or apparently the freezer, thank you Leith Clark for that tip) over the summer you might find holes in them...lesson learned.

Either way, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas or whatever you did yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment