Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9/29/2013

Acne's Wham Mohair Sweater

stilbym
In the North East, having warm, cozy knitwear during the colder months is essential for staying warm and having a variety of sweaters/cardigans/etc. is essential for preventing total wardrobe boredom. That being said, if you are not careful, you will end up buying sweaters that you do not actually like or that are not actually that warm. In my opinion, Acne makes some of the best knits. They are of high quality, warm, and they work season after season.

This is Acne's Wham mohair sweater in grey melange, which is kind of my favorite shade of grey. I like the way it looks with my new coral headphones from Urbanears, the aquamarine of my bracelet, and the black leather from my Gucci wallet. Honestly, I like the way it looks with mostly every color...

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment