Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7/24/2013

Los Angeles Update

stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym 
Top : T by Alexander Wang // Bottoms : Current/Elliott // Shoes : Sandro // Bag : Marc by Marc Jacobs //

My Best :

stilbym
As I mentioned in a previous post, I am currently in Los Angeles with my best.
It is quite nice to be back, I almost forgot how lovely the sunshine is here.

I have already done so many cool things…such as : 

Meeting up with my brother and his girlfriend and taking them for a drive along the PCH and through the mountains in Malibu. On this adventure we stopped and ended up getting sorbet, which for me was so exciting. Even more exciting than that was when we saw a family of deer (fawns included). It was so precious I thought I was going to stop breathing.

Walking to the Larchmont farmers market on Sunday morning and then seeing the 'Overdrive : LA Constructs the Future, 1940-1990' show at the Getty the day before it closed.

Getting photographed at the Pacific Design Center and getting to meet Mary Younakof, the artist behind 343 Dresses : The Chromatic Convergence Project. Younakof is one of the nicest, most inspiring, and dedicated people that I have met in a long time and talking with her left me smiling.

AND, before all of that, walking to a place that I like called Astro Burger the morning after I got in, which is when these pictures were taken. In my jet lagged state, I decided to wear my T by Alexander Wang Crisscross back tank as it is super easy and comfortable with a pair of jeans from Current/Elliott, my new Sandro shoes, a bag from Marc by Marc Jacobs that I almost forgot about, a black sunhat, and a pair of big black sunglasses.

Hopefully I will post more pictures soon!

I hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment