Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8/21/2013

Anine Bing Linen Tank and Raspberry Rose

stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym
Top : Anine Bing // Bottoms : Current/Elliott //

While walking down 3rd Street, J and I came across Carmela Ice Cream, my new favorite place to get sorbet.
Using organic ingredients from local farmers markets, Carmela offers an unique selection of ice cream and sorbet flavors, including my current favorite flavor : raspberry rose.

I wore a black, 'fairy-light' linen tank from Anine Bing, which is perfect on its own for hot summer days or for layering during the colder months. I am actually kind of in love with this tank, it is so soft and I get the urge to wear it with everything. Anine Bing's linen tops are definitely going on my list of staple items.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment