Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8/10/2013

LA Style on 3rd Street

stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym 
Recently, J and I decided to walk up and down 3rd Street, between Fairfax and La Cienega, as it is one of my favorite streets in Los Angeles for people watching. I am not sure what its New York City equivalent would be...J thinks it would be comparable to Spring Street if you were to take it and stretch it out over the length of Manhattan. In this case I really do not think it is comparable to a street or neighborhood in NYC because it has such an LA-ness about it.

The street seems to draw some of my favorite LA looks (which are all extremely Los Angeles). I am assuming it is all of the cool stores, with both contemporary and vintage clothing (I adore this place called Satine, which has Isabel Marant, Balmain, and all of those other extremely cool lines), and all of the cafes and places to brunch that make this part of 3rd St. particularly appealing. Or maybe it is this place called Joan's on 3rd that has amazing lemonade that I am kind of obsessed with.

stilbym stilbym
On our way back from 3rd we stopped at a vegan/gluten-free friendly, Americana/kitsch diner called Swingers on Beverly.  It is always relaxing to end up somewhere with a familiar feel.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment