Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6/18/2013

'East Village' Current/Elliott Ankle Skinny Jeans

stilbym stilbym stilbym stilbym
Photos : Johns Hopkins Congdon //

Top : Victoria's Secret // Cardigan : Gap // Bottoms : Current/Elliott // Scarf : American Eagle //

Good morning!

This morning I have another jeans outfit post for you. Another Current/Elliott jeans post to be specific. I wear jeans all year-round, they are so essential. I like that you can wear the same pair of jeans with two different style tops and have two completely separate vibes. In the summer I am always into looks that are kind of 'rock and roll chic' (I guess that is my style no matter what the season is) but with a sort of 'California cool' vibe.

It is the subtle chicness of a denim and white top combination that gets me! It is an outfit that can look so effortlessly stylish when executed properly. To do so you have to have a nearly perfect pair of jeans and a nearly perfect white top, both in a style that you like.

Personally, I like skinny jeans and I have been loving my pair of Current/Elliott Stiletto jeans in 'Federal Blue' so much that I decided to pick up a similar pair. I ended up finding this pair of Ankle Skinny jeans, which are a little bit longer than the Stiletto jeans, in 'East Village' (their names make me laugh). I adore them. They are darker and have more of a 'rock and roll' vibe, perfect for pairing with a simple white tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment