Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6/01/2013

Federal Blue Current/Elliott Stiletto Jeans

stilbym stilbym 
Top : Urban Outfitters // Bottoms : Current/Elliott // Shoes : Gap //

I picked up this pair of 'federal blue' jeans from Current/Elliott a couple of days ago. I had wanted a pair of light weight blue jeans for the summer months and I think these were just what I was looking for. I got them just in time too seeing as the past few days have been extremely hot and sunny, which in my opinion is so much nicer than endless days of rain.
I paired them with the white cotton top that I bought for my trip to Scottsdale. Both garments are simple and perfect for extremely hot days and I have a feeling they will be two of my summer essentails.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment