Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6/02/2013

My Bedroom

stilbym stilbym stilbym
Here are a few pictures of what my bedroom currently looks like. When I last redecorated, I can remember wanting it to look like the desert sky, hence the clouds and the white fitted sheet acting as a canopy over my bed. A lot of things need to change before I can consider this room to be a sanctuary : new curtains, a sheepskin, some white paint, an area rug, switch plate covers, new lamps and side tables...mirrors need to be hung, the list could go on.
To make the room a little more my style I added a Pia Wallén Cross Blanket, a garland from a local store called Vermont Farm Table (which sells the most beautiful linens!), a wooden bowl that my mother brought me back from Africa, as well as the little leather and wood bench. One thing I have been really unsure about is the color of the walls. I like the blue but I was considering painting one wall white. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment