Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5/16/2013

The Importance of Print

Stilbym
Here is what is currently on the wall behind my desk. I love having a place to put images up, even if I have to put them on that unappealing green wall. I do not print out images for mood boards as often as I should. It is so easy to just make online mood boards that sometimes I forget the importance of actually printing out images and cutting them and rearranging them by hand. When I was at Parsons studying graphic design, my teachers would always tell us to print things out and edit that way before going back to the computer. It is some of the best advice I got while I was there!
With any design, it is helpful to actual be able to touch the things you are working on, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment